Thursday, January 7, 2010

2nd Semester goals..

My academics goals for Humanities for this second semester are:

-Asking Question!

I think that for this semester I am gonna be asking more questions on what I do. Because every time that I do my work I do it and sometimes I get confused or sometimes I just don't understand it so for this semester I got to step up and ask question to some one that understands it so they would help me on it but I know that on this semester I am gonna do way better I am pretty sure.

-Participate!

I think for this semester I am going to participate. Because I don't usually participate and then also so I can get some professionals points. And sometimes I need a lot of help so that's why I think I should start participating more because I think if I do it I am gonna get better in English and also because it would make me more smarter in humanities.

-Check My work!

I think when we do a worksheet sometimes I turn in it my work without checking it and that's a big mistake that I have and I wanna do more better in that. Because maybe when I get a bad grade is because I don't really try my best so I think that I got to do better in that and I know I could do way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment