Monday, January 11, 2010

Time Travelers essay.

Project Description:Well this project was about a group of 3 or 4 people and on my group we had 4 and at the bigining it was like kind of difficult. Then we have to figure out stuff about that civilization and we needed to choose on doing something likeIt was either a boat, trebuchet, or a water transportation system. And we needed out what of this thing would go back in time.


Process: Well I had to look up as much things about the the Mayans and I was triying my best like I went to google to see what information I coul get and I think that on everything that I read it was really intersting.


Reflection:What did you learn?
-Well what I learned was the the Mayans had a different writing in the calendar aztec because they would write different than right now and that is like really cool and intersting.


What challenges did you encounter?
-The challenges that I had well it was just writing the essay and check it for no errors. Well for me it was really difficult the essaty because I didn't really had that much ideas.


What would you do the same or different?
-Well I think that next time I woulden't really look in the internet becase it would help me alot when I grow up i'll just write it in my own words.


How will this help you later?
-Well this would helped me la lot how to write professional and so I could do better in school and so when I grow up and get a job it won't be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment