Thursday, January 7, 2010

2nd Semester goals..

My academics goals for Mysics for this second semester are:

-Asking Question!

Step#1 for this semester I am gonna be asking more questions on what I do. Step#2 every time that I do my work I am gonna ask questions before I do it. Step#3 if I get confused or sometimes if I just don't understand it well I would just step up and ask question to some one that understands it so they would help me on it.

-Participate!

Step#1 for this semester I am going to start to participate more. Step#2 I am going to start participate and then also so I can get some professionals points. Step#3 im going to aks for help when I need it so I would get better in that and so I would understand it more. That's why I think I should start participating more because I think if I do it I am gonna get better in English and also because it would make me more smarter in humanities.

-Check My work!

Step#1 when they give us a worksheet I am going to check my work when i turn it in. Because sometimes I turn in it my work without checking it and that's a big mistake that I have and I wanna do more better in that. Step#2 im gonna try my best because when I get a bad grade is because I don't really try my best so I think that I got to do better in that and I know I could do way better. Step#3 im going to check my notebook of math to see my notes so before I do something I could do it and understand it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment