Monday, November 9, 2009

Hero Reflection




1. how does a hero become a hero?

is someone who would give there life for you and also someone who would save lifes.



2. What was the hero in my eyes project? We needed to write a story when our hero save us on something that becomes a hero.



3. Well the first step was to pick a person that did something for you that becomes a hero. Also we needed to do drafts and check the mistakes that we had. And after you wher done you needed to put it on this place with two pictures of you hero.



4. well I learn on how to do a character sketch. Well I think designs. Well I would change on putting more writing. It would help me alot later in college.



5. Well i'll choose wonder because like if I had like questions or something I should put in my story or put questions that other people had.



6. My Link my booboo

No comments:

Post a Comment