Monday, November 2, 2009

HumAnitiEs

Catching the signal from one of your friends, Angela brushed her skirt, took a deep breath and walked towards where he was sitting. " Hola " said angela with a loud tone. Leo did a wierd face because he had never heard a girl like that.




So Leonardo ask Angela " why are you here reading by yourself? " So Angela said " oh is because im waitting for my mom to come and pick me up because I came to my aunt's house to visit her yup yup! And you what are you doing here? " Leonardo said " Oh because I was boerd in my house so i just decided to come outside an see a magazine for a little while ".



Angela said " Damnn Leo im super super hungry " Leo said well lets go to my house and eat something ". angela said " yeah but I gotta tell my mom and I don't have a cellphone ". Leo said " I have a Cliche ". Just tell your aunt that your leaving with me and when your mom comes she's going to tell her ". Angela said " Yeah good idea ! ". So I went running to tell my aunt. So when Angela and leo where at leo's house Angela ask Leo " give me a simile " and Leo said " ok ". " You are pretty as a rose " so Angela said "awwwwwww your so romantic". So Angela needed to go because it was late all ready so Angela for the last time said " I had fun with you Leonardo ". =]

3 comments:

  1. that is a nice story
    i like how you put leo in the story

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really showed that Leo and Angela licked each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teehee, I like how you said Hola! because most people would just say hello. Also, It was a nice story and it was funny when you said "Damn Leo I'm super super hungry" xD.

    ReplyDelete