Thursday, November 5, 2009

Art Electric Project.(:

Well in mysisc's class we needed to do this project of elecrticity with this box. We needed to use lights and also if you wanted a motor. Well what I decided to do with the box was that it would be all about peace and Love because my two words that I picked was Peace and Love and I needed to do the theme all about the box. So then I decorate all the box of my two words and after I finish decorating my box I started to do the wholes where I was gonna put my lights. And also i did a whole where my swith was going after i finish doing that I started with the motor I put it on top of my box and when it spins, it spins the two hearts that I made I big and a small and there stick together. So everything fit well so then thats when I started to do all the electrecity project I stared to connects the lights in a parallel lines that where just 5 lights and after I connect the lights I taped so it wont come of and also I solder the parts that there where fragil. After that I was finish with that I connect the motor with the wires of the lights. And after that was finish Iput in in their place in the box. I got three big fat baterries of duracel and I put them together with tape so that would haelp the energy of the lights and motor. So after I was done with all my project I try it and everything worked perfect just like I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment