Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Hero (My booboo Nayelii]




A HERO IN THE PARK

We were in the park me and my cousin. The park was like so clear that you could see everything it was a place where you could be the whole day BUT a place where you could get lost too. We had the age of 3 and 5. I was 3 and my cousin 5. I saw a truck that said ICE CREAM and inside I could see ice cream and some candy and also some churros the churros tasted like something delicious something that I haven't taste before. So I went running where the truck was but in the time that I went running my cousin didn't saw me because she was eating and she though that I was eating next to her. 10 min past when she knew that I wasn't there so her faceturn like a tomato she was crying but, also scared because my mom didn't let us go to the park and we just went with out permission so if my mom knew that i got lost Nayeli would get in trouble because she's the one who was taking care of me. So Nayeli went crazy looking for me until she heard a little music that said " ice cream, ice cream come and buy your ice cream ehehehehehe". So that's when my cousin saw the truck and she went running over there and that's where Nayeli saw and her face turn happy me so she went to hug me and she also told me to never do that again because I was really scared her so I told her crying yeah I would never do that because when I was lost I knew I was gonna get in trouble because I didn't have permission and my mom would get mad but thanks toyou im save now you save me from a big problem from my mom. So after that we went back home and my mom was waiting for us there next to the door. When she saw us she scream at us and said " Were where you guys at? I was going crazy looking for you guys". And Nayeli answer and said " Sorry aunt it was my fault because I took Lenia from no where because I wanted to go to the park". And my mom said " Well you shouldn't done that you and Lenia are grounded". So I told Nayeli thanks because you save me from a big big problem because I was the one who had the idea to go to the park. So my cousin said " No problem Lenia because your my cousin and you know im going to help you always on your problems".

No comments:

Post a Comment