Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Ishmael R.E.M



Project description: for this project was based of My Ishmael its the book that we have been reading for the longest. They gave us the chance to choose our own chapter and do something of it. And also we could of do how much we wanted to but I just wanted to do one. Which was tho one of the illustrator the drawing and I choose that one because I love painting and because its fun and better.


Process: First thing I did was to get a piece of paper and practice my drawing with it and see how its going to look like. Second what I did I started to draw first with a pencil and then deleting my mistakes and then in color. Third when I was done with my drawing with a pencil I started to color it with the lightens color so it would look like if I had painted, doing it smooth.


Reflection: I learn that going to school is good to get a job when you grow up. And when you finish so they could go work and get money for the stuff that we need. Well at first it wasn't that easy but then when I was on half of it started to sound easier and well I noticed that always at the beginning its always going to be hard but when your in the middle of it looks easier. Sometimes you just have to try hard so it wont be that hard. Well I think I would do the same because in this project I took a little of while and it wasn't that easy but I tried my best and I did a hard work and I know I did well so i think I wouldn't change it and I would just do the same thing. This would help me a lot after because this show me how much work and effort you have to do to get a good grade and to understand it better and it would also help me later on drawing because if we do projects of drawing and painting lately now you would be an expert on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment