Thursday, June 3, 2010

This I believe Reflection (:

Project description: Well in this project when we first started we needed to do 3o things on what you believe and write it about the stuff that is really important and interesting in your life. And then we needed to choose a quote of the 30 things that we wrote and I choose " Everything happens for a reason ". And then write an essay about your quote that you choose and I choose that quote because a lot of stuff happen to me and well everything that happens it happens for a reason.


Reflection: In this project of I believe it made me believe more in things and trust more. And also this project I also noticed that my other friend they also believe more in stuff thanks to this project. I think that this project really help me a lot on believing more stuff.


I think that I did challenge because in the essay we needed to write at least 4oo words or 5oo the max and well when I was typing my essay I though that I did like 4oo or less that that but when I check on the word a count it was 784 words and it was a lot and I needed to arrange some of my work so then I just stayed with 5oo words and I think I did challenge because I wrote a lot.


What I would do different would be spent more time in my work even though I know I have the enough time to do my work but what I do different is spent more time on it.


This project would help me a lot later on when I grow up because I could be a writer or be an expert on projects of writing and some other stuff but I really think his would help m a lot later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment