Sunday, April 25, 2010

Talking this ideas out :D



-What has struck you?

Well what sruck me was about that little kid about that hamburger like I was freak out. And now that we go out to eat to eat im like kind of scared to eat a hamburger. :/


-Do you agree or desagree with the concepts ? why?

I agree with it because everything that they say it was true. I also agree with my Ishmael about that we shouldstart thinking about our own culture and how is going to affect our earth and its population.


-How can you apply them to the real world?

Well by telling all my family to start buying organic food like for example Trades Joe.


-What do you parents or family member think?

What my family thought was that like its sad how they kill the animals and specialy like when they killed like whatever and its like sad like at least they should make them go sleep and then kill them. But also to my dad said that we should start telling people to be aware on what they eat. And well my dad and mom would always tell me to eat healthy.

2 comments:

  1. i agree with everything that you said. it also struck me about the little kid who died from eating the hamburger. i also agree that we should start eating at organic place like trader joes and we should start thinking about our own culture and trying to fix it to make it better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your parents fully in that we should let people know what they are eating. If we do that, people will not eat fast food. If people don't eat fast food, the fast food business will be forced to change or perish.

    ReplyDelete